There have been several people who have asked me to keep my blog going. Moved I'm sure by the one entry I have. I hesitate because I don't share freely but know that it's fun and exciting to know the "latest" in our friends lives.
It's been four and a half months since our little Mhairi Ahnna went back to heaven. Which means she has been gone longer than we had her. We are at peace with her passing and understand that God's vision is much broader than ours. She has a special mission no doubt and we pray for her success each night. We had her for a moment and we will love her for a lifetime.
Rhyanna has been our joy and happiness. Her beautiful little smile warms anyone's heart. She is calm and happy and loves her family. Everyone comments on how wonderful she is and what a good baby she is. We love her, love her, love her!
She is doing so well developmentally. She is right on track. She loves her saucer and dance with her mommy to the music. She is so happy when her daddy is home and just as the primary song says, she "clasps her hands upon his cheeks." I think she likes to feel his scruffy face because then she knows it's dad!
Kenny is my man and I could not do what I do without him. I don't think anyone could love their spouse as much as I love mine.
Well if the blogs continue, you will have to be patient with the spelling, because well...I can't. But sound it out and you'll get the gist.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you updated. You've been in my thoughts. So much has happened since the days of abnormal psych :) Good things for us all :) Love ya! You've always been a strength to me.
Post a Comment