My mom, dad, and I are taking a financial class on friday nights. To learn all that mumbo jumbo about finances that no one ever taught us. It seems like the world knows a lot more than we do and we could use the help. It's the Dave Ramsey course and if you don't know about it, I would look it up because their is some amazing info in it.
Well, because we are all at the meeting and Kenny is at work there is no one to watch Rhyanna, so we take her with us. No one seems to mind except on lady. I believe she is hard of hearing so Rhyanna's noise is distracting to her. The first week we were there she asked my father if we could find a babysitter to watch her. He made some joke about saving money and left it at that.
Apparently she didn't like the comment made by my father and took the issue to my mother the next week. My mother explained that after Mhairi died, I don't trust anyone to take Rhyanna. That I want to keep her as close to me as possible. She seemed to understand that, but every week now she will glare at me whenever Rhyanna makes a peep.
Today she seem particularly annoyed and so Grandpa took her out in the hall. After the class the Lady came and thanked me for taking her out of the class. This would be fine except that she wasn't making any noise just babbling here and their. Grandma got furious and tried explaining to the lady again why Rhyanna was in the class, but the lady just kept saying she was glad she wasn't. Finally the lady's husband apologized for her and when she went away he explained that she has hearing problems and that she probably didn't understand what mom had told her in the first place.
The point I'm trying to make is that sometimes stupidity comes from both parties involved. Often it's not just one but both. However it warmed my heart to see my mother get so heated for me and my daughter. She was trying to protected me and it really meant a lot. That's how we are as parents. No matter how long we have been out of the nest, our parents will protect us. I don't know what my little family would do with out them. They have helped us more than they will ever know.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment